Tuesday, September 30, 2008

first update of the new semester!

first project in my motion graphics class.
6 second animation in after effects.
word.


Project 01 Solipsistic Type
I mean what I say and say what I mean.

Description//
Using only the letterforms of the word itself, convey the essence
or meaning of your assaigned word. The meaning of the word can be
expressed by varying the spacing, scale, position and other variables.
You are limited to the tranformation properties, 3D layers and the
camera for your manipulations (no filters, expressions or behaviors
allowed). You are to use black or white type on a background of
black or white.

(flutter)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait until you finish the new one.

track your package. track your package!

Francesca M. Olondriz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francesca M. Olondriz said...

wow i don tknow why my name popped up like that

this is neat! <3